At Meridien Consulting our prime expertise is employing our analytical skills to quantify the financial implications of likely future events. We bring our mathematical and statistical skills to the business environment as follows:
• Carrying out Actuarial Valuations leading to advice on funding levels (i.e. the extent to which the scheme assets may be lower/higher than the accrued liabilities) and on-going contribution rates.
• Quantitative and Qualitative Analysis of the scheme benefit structure inclusive of financial consequences of intended changes in salaries.
• Provide technical advice to PFAs and CPFAs on risk management
• Analyzing Investment Portfolios and Performance.
• Advising and arranging for Trustees and Staff - relevant pension and investment training courses - home and abroad.